help-serveez

[help-serveez] Job offer !!! from Any Pay company. JAh

From: Bob Tomson S
Subject: [help-serveez] Job offer !!! from Any Pay company. JAh
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 15:36:55 +0100

SRNS

  Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen.

    Our company is glad to offer you Work the Internet of the manager in our
company.
Working with our company, you can earn from     1000 euros up to 2400     euros
day.

    For what to get a job in our company you should have the bank account or
Pay    Pal account.

    Our company offers you legal and highly paid work

  Principle of work:

   On your bank account or on yours Pay      Pal account will act money of our
clients
   You should take money,     and send 90 % of money on system of remittances
Western    Union or e-gold.
    Our company will pay to you cost of transportation       and charges on
sending of money in Western     Union.
    You can, earn, yours of 10 % not spending money for the commissions