help-serveez

[help-serveez] RE: Your application

From: Carlo Brunelli
Subject: [help-serveez] RE: Your application
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 06:53:13 -0000

Thank you for your interest.

Our company, Aegis Medical GmbH, is beginning an unprecedented campaign of employing new staff in the United Kingdom.
We would like you to offer an opportunity to join our team. We can offer you other positions you might be interested in and that can help you gain nice profit, depending on your motivation and drive.

All positions are mainly to be performed from home as we don't have an office in the United Kingdom yet, it will be opened in the middle of october, 2005 and new office vacancies will become available. Our head office is situated in Zurich, Switzerland.
For more information about our company and business, please explore our web site.

Please visit the following link to apply now: http://aegismedical.net/careers/

Thank you,

Carlo Brunelli
Head of Human Resources Department

Aegis Medical GmbH
Bahnhofstrasse 101, 8th floor
Zurich CH-8033
Switzerland

Ph +41-1-274-29-10 | Fax +41-1-355-34-68
WWW: http://aegismedical.net