help-recutils

Sample project as complement to manual - exists?

From: Richard Owlett
Subject: Sample project as complement to manual - exists?
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2020 06:21:28 -0500

About a week ago I was pointed to recutils as appropriate tool for a personal project. I've completed an initial reading of the manual
 [https://www.gnu.org/software/recutils/manual/html_node/index.html].

Although there are many examples of individual commands, I'm looking for a sample project to serve as an example of project workflow.

In my case I be starting with 2 single page spreadsheets which will be exported in CSV format whose purpose will be tracking the nutrient content of what I eat. One file would be the nutrient content of individual foods. The other would be a daily log of what was eaten. {An inventory control project could have a similar structure.}

Does something like this already exist?

Thank you.