Re: error TZ with RCS on windows

From: Aaron S. Hawley
Subject: Re: error TZ with RCS on windows
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 10:07:24 -0400

Here's a description of the format for the TZ variable

http://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/manual/libc/TZ-Variable.html

Here's how environent variables are managed in Windows.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/310519

I think you can do this in the DOS prompt -- where "EST5EDT" is your timezone.

  > set TZ=EST5EDT

There must be a more canonical way to do this in Windows, I'm not sure
what it is though.

--
We can lift up our hands to the sky.  Find all of
those strings that they're pulling and keep from