Help required in executing a shell script to check out files from RCS to

From: Kalyan rangabhatala
Subject: Help required in executing a shell script to check out files from RCS to a local directory
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 12:17:15 +0100

Hi,
I want to checkout files from RCS on to my local machine and then create a tar file for all extracted files. For this i have two shell scripts. In the first I have included all the check out commands for the files I want to check out. In the other shell script i am specifying the folder on my local drive and calling the previous shell script. Now how can I link the folders on RCS to my home directory on the local machine?
regards,
KR