AWARD TO YOU

From: superballottery2
Subject: AWARD TO YOU
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 15:43:18 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

AWARD TO YOU
SUPERBAL INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION LOTTERY NOTIFICATION
55A
VAN BRANTENSTRAAT WEST,
1015KL AMSTERDAM CENTRUM,
AMSTERDAM, THE
NETHERLANDS.

  FROM THE DESK OF THE MANAGING DIRECTOR.

INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,

Lottery Date,
27/01/2006

WINNING NOTICE FOR CATEGORY "A" WINNER SUPERBAL NATIONAL
LOTTO NETHERLAND, REFERENCE NUMBER-XD/NBD SERIAL NO. 223-X7733425:
BATCH NUMBER-T/XX123 All winners should not respond back to the mail
all you need to do contact your lottery winning claims director for
your winning claims on his email below. address@hidden

It is our pleasure to inform you that you have emerged as a
Category "A" winner of the Superbal National Lottery Promotion
Netherlands.

CONGRATULATIONS! You are entitled to a prize sum of
(€1.000, 000.00) One Million Euros  Reference number for your winning
prize is XD/NBD/223-X7733425, batch number T/XX123.

As a category
"A" winner, you have been selected from a total number of 30,000 names
drawn from ASIA, AFRICA, EUROPE, MIDDLE EAST AND AMERICA. After the
computer ballot of our International Promotions Program, only five
winners emerged in this category and therefore are to receive payouts
of One Million Euros (€1.000, 000.00 Euros) from the total (First)
category winners.

To immediately collect your prize; please contact
our Category "A" financial claims agent with information below:

Mr.
Yosi Cole
Financial Claims Director,
Scheltemastraat 42 8926 LT
Amsterdam, Netherlands
TEL: 0031-633-735-123
FAX: 0031-847-301-112
Email: address@hidden

You provide your winning prize
reference number XD/NBD/223-X7733425 and winning batch number-T/XX123
for confirmation. In your best interests, you must initiate contact
within one week of receipt of this correspondence. He will handle all
financial matters which regards claiming of your winning prize. You are
also advised to send a copy of this email, either by fax or email, to
your financial handler Mr, Yosi Cole, when contacting him also state
your full names and address telephone numbers E-mail Address this is
very important.

You are to keep all lottery information from the
public as we will not entertain cases of multiple claims processing or
compromise the privacy and security for all winners.
Other necessary
Superbal National Lottery Promotion Netherlands information are:
Lucky
number: 10-15-20-25-30
Ticket numbers: 6-9-11
Draw 3 numbers: 4-6-9-
10-17
International Lottery code no: LD 280972
1. FULL NAMES:
2.
ADDRESS:
3. SEX:
4. AGE:
5. MARITAL STATUS:
6. OCCUPATION:
7. E-
MAIL ADDRESS
8. TELEPHONE NUMBER:
9. LUCKY NUMBER: B. DRAW NUMBER
10.
TICKET NUMBER:
11.SERIAL NUMBER:
12.BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF
COMPANY/INDIVIDUAL
13.COUNTRY:
14.AMOUNT WON:

You may be required
to provide any of the above information during the process of
collecting your prize.

We congratulate you once again and it is our
hope that you participate in any of our international programs in the
nearest future; all winning has to be claimed before the claim
expiration date 20th of Feb 2006. For more information about your
winning funds contact the Superbal lottery organization, email:
address@hidden www.superbal.nl

Congratulation once in
Advance,

Sincerely,