STAATSLOTERIJ

From: staatsloterij.nl3
Subject: STAATSLOTERIJ
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 11:36:54 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

FROM: THE PROMOTION DIRECTOR
STAATSLOTERIJ PROGRAMES NL DEPT.
Promotion
Agent, Leasing, Commission.
1098EW PYTHAGORASSTRAAT 61
AMSTERDAM, THE
NETHERLANDS.

ATTN;WINNER,

RE:FINAL AWARD WINNING NOTIFICATION.

We
are pleased to inform you of the release, of the long awaited
results
of the STAATSLOTERIJ PROGRAMES NL,held on the 16th JANUARY 2006.You
were entered as dependent clients with:

Reference Number:
KOT/GD967445/ST775,and Batch number SLJ/407161/LAP. Your email address
attached to the ticket number: 454321 that drew the lucky winning
number, which consequently won the sweepstake in the First category, in
four parts.

You have been approved for a payment of $1,000,000.00(ONE
MILLION
UNITED STATES DOLLAR.) in cash credited to file reference
number:IPL/424653246/PP1.This is from a total cash prize of NINE
MILLION DOLLARS Shared among the international winners in first
categories by the Netherlands Gaming Control Board to promote the use
of the internet.

Congratulations!!!

All participants were selected
through our Microsoft computer ballot system drawn form 42,000 Names,
6,000 names from each continent, as part of International "E-MAIL"
Promotions Program, for our prominent MS WORD user all over the world,
and for the Continues use of E-mail.Due to mixed up of some names and
addresses, we ask that you keep this award personal, till your claims
has been processed and your funds remitted to you.

This is part of
our security measures to avoid double claiming or unwarranted taking
advantage of the situation by other participants or impersonators.To
begin your claim, do file for the release of your winning by contacting
our claims department :

Mr.Morris Magua.
Foreign Operations
Manager. (STAATSLOTERIJ NL.)
Email: address@hidden

NOTE: All winnings must be notarized to complete the claim process
because you were randomly selected for this draw through your email
address, so the notarization process is vital because with this we can
legally ascertain that the lucky email address as well as the winning
details does in fact belong to you.

Please note in order to avoid
unnecessary delays and complications please remember to quote your
reference number and batch numbers in all correspondence.They are your
agent, and responsible for the processing and transfer of your winnings
fund to you.

YOUR SECURITY FILE NUMBER IS ST/08454/C4 (keep
personal) remember; your winning must be claimed not later than (26-1-
2006). After this date, funds might be returned to the unclaimed.
Furthermore, should there be any change in your address, do inform your
claims agent as soon as possible.

Yours truly,

Mr. Rona Macaay.
PROMOTION DIRECTOR