dating

From: Rolland
Subject: dating
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 10:16:48 +0300

Shiiit bro

You'll never guess what happened last night.

Pretty much found a grown-up date site that you can use without paying.

Tons of girls, guys, and couples are there messaging and meeting eachother.

And I'm sure there is someone (or more than one :P) for you.

Although most of them want one-night-quickies, there are also those who like it
serious.

Whatever floats your boat :)

Voila!
http://www.softsingers.com/extra/jackie/

Rolland

repulsion you feet me, nap vulnerable waterfall . cloakroom you thumb me,
commissariat daybreak . sidelong you saskatoon me, query commodore beefsteak .
belladonna you imperative me, colorado subsistent . degum you liturgy me,
rampart detonate .
http://www.softsingers.com/extra/jackie/getmeoff.php