HUMANITARIAN APPEAL You Can Save A Life So Easily

From: Demeter Lucian
Subject: HUMANITARIAN APPEAL You Can Save A Life So Easily
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 15:56:58 0300

HUMANITARIAN APPEAL You Can Save A Life So Easily
THIS IS A DESPERATE SCREAM FOR HELP

My name is Demeter Lucian,i'm from Romania.My father is dying,he is suffering from malignant melanoma a type a skin cancer.He is not even 60 years old yet.My father is my wisdom,my strenght,my hero,my everything,my world.I cannot imagine how I live without him.

Latest news from medical world give me hope:

Thursday, July 15, 2004 >>>Breaking News in medical world
ROCHESTER, Minn. -- Mayo Clinic researchers have manipulated a human antibody to induce an anti-tumor response and often cures -- malignant melanoma, one of the most lethal forms of skin cancer and the most common cancer of young adults.
http://www.mayoclinic.org/news2004-rst/2344.html

Tuesday, July 13, 2004>>>Breaking News in medical world
After a Tragic Past, Thalidomide's Promising Future in Fighting Cancer Explored in Mayo Clinic Proceedings
Thalidomide drug has been reabilitated in fighing with malignant melanoma.
http://www.mayoclinic.org/news2004-rst/2343.html

Sunday, August 01, 2004>>>Breaking News in medical world
ROCHESTER, Minn. -- Mayo Clinic and British researchers have developed a new approach to cancer vaccines that purposely kills healthy skin cells to target the immune system against tumors. The new approach has eradicated skin cancer tumors in mice.
http://www.mayoclinic.org/news2004-rst/2370.html

This is my only chances to save my father life.Time is critical.For the first time in fighting with cancer,treatment for multiple myeloma and malignant melanoma at Mayo Clinic (www.mayoclinic.org) is about to happen.This is a true miracle.

I believe in human compasion.I believe in peaple helping peaple.
I pray to your heart to understand the terriblle pain from my heart
I believe in God and I have all my faith in Him.

Please help me.THIS IS A DESPERATE SCREAM FOR HELP.
THERE IS NO WAY ONE CAN HELP EVERYONE. BUT EVERYONE CAN EASILY HELP SOMEONE.A Thousand-Mile Journey Starts With One Small Step.

Thouse of you from Mayo clinic please do something.Help me.Clinical trials or any help for my father.Please do not ignore me.Help me to save my father's life.

My email address is address@hidden
Please join to my open forum http://www.lucianx.as.ro/forum

PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE ME.I ASK YOU TO HELP ME IN EVERY WAY THAT YOU CAN.AN ENCOURANGENT,AN INFORMATION,MEDICATION (THALIDOMIDE IS THE NAME OF THE DRUG),OR YOU CAN HELP ME WITH ANY SMALL AMOUNT OF MONEY FOR THE TREATMENT AT MAYO CLINIC USA.I'M FIGHTING FOR MY DAD'S LIFE NIGHT AND DAY.HELP ME TO SAVE HIM.

MY BANK ACCOUNT INFO :

NAME OF THE ACCOUNT OWNER :Demeter Cornelia

ACCOUNT NUMBER:2532.212-18365.3/EUR

Cod IBAN:RO96RNCB50B4000183650002

COD SWIFT RNCBROBU

Banca Comerciala Romana S.A.