Re: RCS Corrupting a file

From: Aaron S. Hawley
Subject: Re: RCS Corrupting a file
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 12:21:58 -0500 (EST)

Jeff,

Which binaries of RCS are you oning?  I don't know anything about
compatability issues with Windows(TM) binaries, but the one's from Purdue
seem to have been targeted for Win95/NT.  Have you thought of trying the
Cygwin binaries?

My guess is that the bug would be in the diff utilities that comes with
the PC distribution of RCS, which may have been resolved by the Cygwin
folkls.

http://www.cygwin.com/

/a