rcs problem

From: Kervin Chang
Subject: rcs problem
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 15:25:22 -0700

Hi

My problem is tricky:

I am using linux machine rsh SUN machine to do ci/co, however it hang after
I try to check-in file.
[intellinux1:kervin]/remote/na1h0home/kervin/temp/rsh blade1k10 "cd
/remote/na1h0home/kervin/temp;/remote/psdbin/tools/bin/ci -u aaa.c"
RCS/aaa.c,v  <--  aaa.c

blade1k10 => sun machine

I am using the "diff" util from gnu to compile with my RCS utilies on SUN
machines, I think the "diff" util cause this problem because I don't have
this problem before.

Any solution?

Thanks,

-Kervin