Re: Abandoning head for branch?

From: KEVIN ZEMBOWER
Subject: Re: Abandoning head for branch?
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 14:12:25 -0400

That did exactly what I wanted. Thank you, Aaron, for your help.  -Kevin

>>> "Aaron S. Hawley" <address@hidden> 09/12/03 05:46PM >>>
okay, forget about the rcs -o comment.

perhaps,

co -u1.2 file # get a working copy of 1.2
rcs -l1.3 file # lock the head
*edit file*
ci -r2 file # checkin on main as 2

i didn't read the post you referenced, but probably would have better
understood your problem if i had.
/a