Re: Virus Scanning & RCS

From: Aaron S. Hawley
Subject: Re: Virus Scanning & RCS
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 17:02:22 -0400 (EDT)

IANAVE (I am not a virus expert), you should be able to just scan the rcs
file and find most all viruses, RCS stores literal strings of the stored
files.

i'd suggest to users (if they're not already)  keep the most recent
working version of the file (unlocked or locked) and thus making the whole
file available for the virus scanner.

hope that helps.  i had missed your message because the Virus Scanning
subject looked like spam.
/a