Re: 'co' problems..

From: Aaron S. Hawley
Subject: Re: 'co' problems..
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 00:51:18 -0400 (EDT)

looks like RCS is obviously having trouble with chmod() or renaming temp
files..

what are the permissions of files (RCS/blah,v blah, $CWD).

what machine are you running RCS on?

--
"One of the things that we don't want to do is to destroy the
 infrastructure of Iraq because in a few days we're going to own that