Some question about using RCS

From: YOYO
Subject: Some question about using RCS
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 16:34:48 +0800

dear sir:

I have some question on using RCS. Do me a favor please.

I get a download version from the website http://www.gnu.org/directory/rcs.html
following the direction from README, i successfully have rcs installed and can
use co, ci correctly. my os is Win2000SP2

1. Can i use RCS to manage PDF, JPG file
    *it seems that i can only use text format file

2. How can i use the electrical mail system
    *reference said when breaking somebody else's lock,
     a electrical mail is send to notify the lock holder, but nothing happened.
     it is supported by RCS under windows system, isn't it, what can i do?

3. How can i config the security so that i can access RCS resource using
    administrative priviledge or normal user, it is supported by RCS under
    windows system, isn't it. what can i do?

P.S. where can i find the faq of rcs

Thank you very much!

your sincerely

Yang Ye