(no subject)

From: Brandy Burton-Tarantino
Subject: (no subject)
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2000 22:03:18 -0800

  Scenario:
   Create RCS directory
   ci a file
   co -l that file, make changes(or not)
   ci the file a second time
    -- system replies:  ci output error: No Space Left on Device
                        ci aborted

   running du I find, indeed, available space is now seemingly
   non-existant (like 5k!)   Rebooting the system I find du
   showing a number of megs.
   ONLY occurs with user accounts.....su usage not a problem.
   Suggestions or paths I might take to an answer?
   TIA

-SnoLine/Schneegrenze Kennels                    Brandy Burton-Tarantino-
-Labrador Retrievers & German Shepherd Dogs                             -
-       http://www.eskimo.com/~snoline   &  http://www.jtvisions.com    -