help-panorama

glacial garlic

From: Lewis Ashley
Subject: glacial garlic
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 05:10:16 +0200

is this crap ever going to end? but in reality, the main motivation for me was that rents are high and i felt like it was stupid to pay money to someone else when i could invest it into something for myself.
but the whole sleeping a full night and not being rested thing sucks.
so then it was a last minute matienee to see the da vinci code. and that is the real tragedy that is this country.
we played with him for hours.
while i think having faith is important in any day and age. so the schedule is something like, wake-up, play, drink some water, take a few bites of kibble, more water, more playing, sleep, repeat. The country mourned for the lives of innocent people, regardless of their political affiliation, religion, sexual preference, race or otherwise. swimming and BBQ sounds like the perfect memorial day activities to me! oh well, it was still fun to check out the aquarium, but i will say that sydney has a much better one.
and seeing her accomplish so much is heartwarming.
And to me, that is a lot sadder than people not taking the time to properly educate themselves, or the initiative to educate each other.
If you take a few minutes each day to talk heart to heart, things will slowly improve. i took him outside immediately the first time he woke up, but after that he just wanted to play.
so the schedule is something like, wake-up, play, drink some water, take a few bites of kibble, more water, more playing, sleep, repeat. so i went to the pet store by my office and got him a nylabone which is said to be good for teething.
but for the most part, there is no room for all his misc.
needless to say my spastic episodes yesterday have made me painfully aware of just what that means.
it like, people see it as this great accomplishment and a sign of some sort of success. Mars is encouraging you to keep on clearing the air and bringing those hidden issues to light, even though this may be difficult. well, the baby shark was smaller than some of the tuna he was swiming with!
But regardless, the hype about the movie seemed to be about how it was designed to to influence people to feel pro-Republican and anti-Democrat. But a lot of people follow along with what they are told, and politicians know how to use certain topics and issues to sway support based on things that have little to do with real politics.
The things that seem to be wrong with your partner are also within yourself.
Them attitude that they seem to forget that we are ultimately trying to achieve the same things, we just have very different ideas about how to get there. so now i have every window open, the door is wide open, and all the fans running!