help-panorama

overran

From: Roderick Guerrero
Subject: overran
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 22:50:37 -0400

INNKEEPER: He stretched his little arms to me and died.
One thing I did dislike was pompous foolsTreading on decent people.
Beyond,south and east, lay rolling green valleys not yet claimed fromthe wilderness.
The future rolls like a wave and you cannot fight it. We think your slick new orders a bowl of raspberries. The future rolls like a wave and you cannot fight it.
At least, if youll not sing subversive songsTo other people but your poor old husband.
Thats why we drill the plate and turn the wheel,Build the big planes. HEINE: I am the soldier of humanity,The mocking smile upon the face of TimeThat men called Heine.
We have set up a standard for the freeAnd it shall not go down.
Fellowslike us cant go across the ocean to London.
That border line betweenus is not just a set of marks upon a map.
This is our world,Our time, our choice, our anguish, our decision. Already my Aunt Emmeline has had to shoot her third footman. A VOICE: It looked to me like the class struggle. This is the peoples cause, the peoples might. VOICE: Says you were faint of heart and little of mind? VOICE: Whatever happens and whatever falls,We pledge ourselves to liberty and faith.
CONSERVATIVE VOICE: Hate and distrust your own government.
TOTALITARIAN VOICE: But, my worthy American listeners. I grew up in the Age of Brass, the Age of Steel.
Thats why a million and a half of usLearn here and now how free men stand in arms. You too can be as peaceful as Poland, as happy andgay as France. You too can be as peaceful as Poland, as happy andgay as France.
Its a black storm crowding the sky and a cold wind blowing.
They wouldnt even let him take his specs,The day the troopers came around for him. They wouldnt even let him take his specs,The day the troopers came around for him. VOICE: Whatever happens and whatever falls,We pledge ourselves to liberty and faith.
Suppose some old guy with chin whiskers did get his pants shot off at a place called Lexington? Though I remember just the way he looked,White-faced and chin stuck out.
It is to useAll envy, all despair, all prejudiceFor my own work.
I hear the wind blowingAcross the bare thorn,I fear not King HerodIf this child may be born. And they point it out to tourists as amemory of the past. And because of the sense and goodwill of two peoples the hammers stopped on the Great Lakes. AMERICAN VOICE: Our voice is not one voice but many voices.