Changing font size

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Changing font size
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2023 21:55:28 -0500

Can someone tell me how ot change the font size, both in the GUI and in the output page? I have Octave 7.3.0.

in the Octave GUI, in the menu click on Edit / Preferences

under the General tab, you can set the Toolbar Icon Size to Small/Normal/Large.

under the Command tab, you can set Font and Font size

Under the Editor tab, scroll all the way to the bottom and you will see all the font options table. under Octave, changing the Default Font and Font size should change everything else when working with m-code.  You can change tabs to other code languages to make similar changes there.