Re: Printing output to PDF

From: Marco Atzeri
Subject: Re: Printing output to PDF
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2021 11:01:27 +0100

On 16.02.2021 10:52, Michael L wrote:
Hi Marco!

Thanks a lot. This was exaclty what I needed.

However. I do want it to be in PDF format instead. The diary function seems
quite basic and only save it to a "txt" like format. Which is fine.

But I want a neat report in PDF instead.

I've done this so far

diary REPORT;
diary on;

lots of coding

diary off;
load(REPORT);
print -bestfit REPORT.pdf

but this doesn't seem to work. The latest print gives me the latest printed
pie chart again...?

Best regards, ML

have you considered to use another program (than octave) to convert the diary in PDF ?
You can save the graphs as images and fit in the diary if needed.

Use the right tool for the proper job.

Regards
Marco