Re: How can I fix the error that produces this peak in Bode plot?

From: Beginner1
Subject: Re: How can I fix the error that produces this peak in Bode plot?
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2020 07:10:21 -0500 (CDT)

<https://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/t372684/rlocus.jpg>

With regard to that zero at +13333.33, I am not familiar with rlocus, but I
have plotted it without finding this zero at +13333 in the plot that would
make the system unstable I guess, if located on the right side of the plane.
Attached I send the plot. Anyway, I also wrote the command [r,k] =
rlocus(sys_1_vd), to see the exact numerical value of the roots, but did not
find any +13333.33 location.

On the other hand,  by obtaining the eigenvalues of the system, they all
have negative real part, except for 2 with a very small positive real part,
which it may be due to inaccuracies of the calculation. But I think, this
has no relationship with the zero you have pointed out to be located at
+13333.33.
 -757.69960 +    0.00000i
  -1487.09047 +    0.00000i
    -28.89898 +  318.89945i