Re: Octave Kernel jupyter notebook

From: Kai Torben Ohlhus
Subject: Re: Octave Kernel jupyter notebook
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2020 11:52:41 +0900

On 10/7/20 6:58 PM, Khosravi, Nika wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I want to install some additional octave packages(like pkg load control)
> for using the octave kernel in jupyter notebook and I don't know how can
> I exactly do that.
>
> I would be very thankful  if you could help me with this.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Nika

Could you describe your setup in more detail (operating system, Octave
installation method, Python installation method, Jupyter installation
method)?

In general you can create a Jupyter Octave notebook (or Octave console
if you run JupyterLab) and run as usual:

   pkg install -forge control
   pkg load control

Kai