Re: FEMLAB toolbox implementation on Octave

From: Mishal0488
Subject: Re: FEMLAB toolbox implementation on Octave
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2020 08:06:16 -0500 (CDT)

I may be mistaken, but I do not think that the FEMLAB your are talking about
is the same as what I am. I think that they just share the same name but are
independent.

The code was developed by Dr Steen Krenk, I had to hunt down his details to
get the code, it took a few months to just get a response. I haven't seen
his name popup anywhere else other than the books he authored.

So the information which he sent me is basically all the solvers for the
different element types in a number of M files, and a number of other M
files which consist of functions that can be used to assemble various data.
The functions are easy to call up and use however I am struggling to get the
solvers running.

So essentially yes I have the "toolbox", and a number of examples.