Re: How to compare the colums ( 2nd and 3rd) of 2 .csv files based on a

From: Ganesh Kini
Subject: Re: How to compare the colums ( 2nd and 3rd) of 2 .csv files based on a condition
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 15:19:58 +0200

Again, please stop top-posting your replies -- I click on the latest email and then click on reply all. Because I don't have access on octave to post directly. I have requested earlier but no responseimage.png

So for the answer of data1

data1 = textscan (file1, "%s,%f,%f,%d \n" , "HeaderLines" , 1, "Delimiter" , "," )
>> data1
data1 =
{
  [1,1] =
  {
    [1,1] = tb
    [2,1] = tb
    [3,1] = tb
    [4,1] = ta
    [5,1] = ta
    [6,1] = tc
    [7,1] = tc
    [8,1] = tc
  }

  [1,2] =

     1.070000
     0.070000
     1.170000
     1.270000
     1.370000
     1.470000
     1.470000
     1.670000

  [1,3] =

    -1.1100
    -1.2300
    -1.6700
    -1.5700
    -1.3700
    -1.0700
    -1.4700
    -3.9700

  [1,4] =

    1
    2
    3
    1
    2
    1
    2
    3

}

Again, please stop top-posting your replies.

After loading the data, what is the output of:

>> data1

and