GUI closes without error message

From: Michael Holme Sørensen
Subject: GUI closes without error message
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2020 12:12:07 +0000

I am experiencing that my GUI closes without warning or any reason. It happens both when running a script or running a function in the command window. It happens randomly and if I re-open the GUI and run the same function or scripts it normally functions.

The same happens for me on two different computers.

Any idea on what might be wrong?

I use Windows 10 and 5.2.0 version.

Asetek
MICHAEL HOLME SØRENSEN
Development Engineer, Motor design | Global R&D
Assensvej 2, 9220 Aalborg East, Denmark
Mobile +45 25 66 68 54 |  Office +45 96 45 30 60 |  Ext. 360 | www.asetek.com
Facebook | Asetek Twitter | Asetek Youtube | Asetek Asetek | Linkedin

The information contained in this email message may be privileged and is confidential information intended only for the use of the recipient named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, any use, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone or email and destroy the original message from your electronic files.