Re: Replacement for the function containers.Map()

From: Ganesh Kini
Subject: Re: Replacement for the function containers.Map()
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 00:05:19 +0200

Thanks All,

It works fine for the containers.map

On Thu, Jun 11, 2020 at 4:22 AM Kai Torben Ohlhus <k.ohlhus@gmail.com> wrote:
On 6/11/20 2:49 AM, Ganesh Kini wrote:
> Okay, but where do I need to place this? Could you please let me know in
> detail?

Again, bottom posting [1]!  Reply below the old message.

As Carlo said, download Maps.m from

https://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/file/f5c9bb5955e7/scripts/%2Bcontainers

Create in your working directory a folder "+containers" note the "+"
prefix and put "Maps.m" inside.  Then you can use

   containers.Map

If you want to update your Octave installation, you can find out the
directory by

   which help

and put the folder "+containers" containing "Maps.m" there.

HTH,
Kai

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style#Bottom-posting