Re: Can I import the preferences from the previous version?

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: Can I import the preferences from the previous version?
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2020 07:31:29 -0400

On Mon, Jun 8, 2020, 4:12 AM Youth Overturn <qcgm197874@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks your reply. I know what happened. The settings have been imported actually. My real problem is some shortcuts not work all the time. It’s like the description in the link: https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?54464

I don’t know whether the bug is fixed.
please Reply All so that the entire mailing list gets the replies.  I'm not familiar with that bug but likely someone else is.