Add Selected Foreground and Selected Background to Command section in Pr

From: Shayan Nouraei
Subject: Add Selected Foreground and Selected Background to Command section in Preferences
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2020 16:55:21 +0430

Hello,

Thank you so much for your great software. I just have a simple suggestion. Could you please add Selected Foreground and Selected Background to Command section in Preferences in GUI version? I changed the Command section Background color to Black and the Foreground color to the HTML code #cccccc (Val:204 Red:204 Green:204 Blue:204) to make it more like the Windows Command Prompt. There is only one problem! When I try to select a code, the Selected Background color changes to White, but the Selected Foreground keep its default color (HTML code #cccccc) and it would become really difficult to read the selected code!

Regards,

Shayan Nouraei