Re: axes scale

From: Debajyoti Datta
Subject: Re: axes scale
Date: Fri, 29 May 2020 20:44:57 +0530

I think all versions of documentation are same, be it online, pdf or software.

On Fri, May 29, 2020, 5:25 PM Anton Jopko <amj110@bell.net> wrote:
Hi Brett,
The link you gave me for documentation at octave forge is much better than the documentation available in the octave program.
i was not aware of the octave forge. yes this documentation is much better.
Thanks
anton

May 28, 2020 7:39 PM