Re: axes scale

From: Brett Green
Subject: Re: axes scale
Date: Thu, 28 May 2020 19:39:39 -0400

On Thu, May 28, 2020 at 7:06 PM Anton Jopko <amj110@bell.net> wrote:
Hi Brett,
thanks for your help. yes i did read the documentation but it is mostly for people who are experts already not for beginners.
stay safe,
anton

Thank you for the well-wishing for safety!

We always keep the mailing list CCed by using Reply All so that everyone can contribute to and benefit from the discussions. We also have a convention of bottom-posting, or replying below the quoted text.

The documentation is very much meant for anyone to be able to use. It has many examples, starts at the most basic level before building up to more advanced topics, and explains how to read the documentation, here in the beginning of the documentation.

There are also many copy-and-paste examples on sourceforge; here is one relevant to your question.

Lastly, I have a long way to go before I become an expert... I'm just a beginner who learned to use the documentation and experiment with it!