Re: Octave 5.2 not launching on windows 10 version 1903.

From: Kai Torben Ohlhus
Subject: Re: Octave 5.2 not launching on windows 10 version 1903.
Date: Mon, 18 May 2020 12:26:37 +0900

https://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/Octave-5-1-and-5-2-crashing-on-Windows-10-td4695938.html.

> [...]
> There are miscellaneous suggestions in the replies to my posting
> referenced above.  None worked for me but they might for you.
>
> Have you checked that all your Windows updates have installed?

Recently, I added a FAQ entry [1] to collect answers that worked for the
increasing number of "Octave does not start on MS Windows" reports.
Please try them out.  If nothing works, please describe your system in
detail, especially any installed "AntiVirus"-software.

HTH,
Kai

[1] https://wiki.octave.org/FAQ#Octave_does_not_start