GIT & S3 Integration with Octave.

From: Pramanick, Aishik (ext)
Subject: GIT & S3 Integration with Octave.
Date: Fri, 1 May 2020 12:19:46 +0000

Hi Team,

I am doing a POC on Octave and now want to make a connection with AWS S3 bucket & GIT repository. Could you please help me how to implement that.

Regards

Aishik Pramanick

The content of this email and of any files transmitted may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information and is intended solely for the use of the person/s or entity/ies to whom it is addressed. If you have received this email in error you have no permission whatsoever to use, copy, disclose or forward all or any of its contents. Please immediately notify the sender and thereafter delete this email and any attachments.