Integral problems

From: 이태훈
Subject: Integral problems
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2020 12:32:21 +0200

Hi
I want to intragate the equation dx/dt=-xD + ux (x=biomass D=dillution rate u=growthrate ),and u is replaced by umax*I/(I+km).
But every time I try, I get an error. I tried the “int" and the quad but nothing works.
The image of the code and the error are attached.
Please tell me what is wrong. It would mean a lot to me.
(p.s I use octave 4.4.1 app and I don’t have any packages installed due to program setting issues)
Best regards.
Tase hoon Lee