Latex warning about font

From: Nicklas Karlsson
Subject: Latex warning about font
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 16:23:56 +0100

Then using figures saved in epsc format in Latex I get the following warnings:
  dvips: Font Helvetica used in file filename.eps is not in the mapping file.
  dvips: Font Symbol:Bold used in file filename.eps is not in the mapping file.

I works fine but as it should not be to uncommon to use figures in LaTEX documents it would  be nice to get rid of these warnings. Do anybody know if I should use the epsclatex format instead? Or problem is the default fonts installed? Or no maybe no one ever cared about it?