2 minutes delay time for the editor to become usable ...

From: address@hidden
Subject: 2 minutes delay time for the editor to become usable ...
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 09:33:02 +0100 (CET)

Dear octave - team,
I recently already came up with this question but did not get a real reply:
when I am trying to edit a file in octave (first time after start) it takes
approximately 2 minutes until the dialog is working. After that it keeps
working as long as octave is up and running (graphical interface). This holds
true for both octave 5.1.0 and 5.2.0 and is reproducible on two different
computers.
Any idea how I could debug this? I am on openSUSE 42.3 (64 Bit).
Thank you very much,
best

Dieter Jurzitza