Re: lsfir2.m

From: Laurent HAAS - F6FVY
Subject: Re: lsfir2.m
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2020 16:15:46 +0100

Hi

Le 08/01/2020 à 15:34, Robert Hoult a écrit :

I want to design a FIR differentiator. This feature is available in MATLAB firls but not apparently in OCTAVE firls. However, searching the web it appears someone has written a modified version (lsfir2.m) that addresses this issue. The question is how do I access this routine to give it a try?

You can also try the latest file attached to this bug report

https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=51310

Rgds

--

I never lose. I either win or learn - Nelson Mandela