saving the plot

From: Raag Saluja
Subject: saving the plot
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2019 11:19:05 +0530

Hi!
When I view my subplots, I need to extend the screen in order to view the whole thing or the x axis labels get overlapped and you can't read anything. However, when I save my plot as an image, the screen size returns to the original size and all the labels are overlapped. How can I save the image such that the screen size doesn't return to the original dimensions? These are the commands I used:

hold on

h=figure(1)

saveas (h, 'myplot.png')

Thank you and regards,