RE: pade function in Octave?

From: vivek guajri
Subject: RE: pade function in Octave?
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2019 11:22:47 -0600 (CST)

Thank you Windhorn, Allen E for your response!
constrain.m <https://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/t373519/constrain.m>
I have attached my code file. I am trying to use the lsqlin function in
order to keep the derivative of the fit function to be zero wherever it is
negative.
https://blogs.mathworks.com/pick/2015/12/11/polynomial-fit-passing-through-specified-points/#44533b87-5048-4e0b-9fa9-78e691c85797
<https://blogs.mathworks.com/pick/2015/12/11/polynomial-fit-passing-through-specified-points/#44533b87-5048-4e0b-9fa9-78e691c85797>

I am using the above link as a reference.
The lsqlin function is throwing the following error:
*error: quadprog: linear penalty must be a vector*
Please let me know how to resolve this issue.

Thank you.