Workspace result output

From: Eken, Siyar
Subject: Workspace result output
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 10:51:20 +0000

Dear Sir or Madam,

is there any possibility to output the results which are shown in the „workspace“ in text file or excel file?

Another question is: If “display” results of the workspace it is going to  be shown in the command window. If my colleague do the same it is going to be shown in the Editor in grids.

So my question is, how do I output the results of the workspace in text file or excel file and how can I output these in the editor window in grids.

Best wishes

Siyar Eken

PureFreudeanWasser

PureFreudeanWasser