Re: chebfun gives Illegal instruction: 4

From: dominic
Subject: Re: chebfun gives Illegal instruction: 4
Date: Sat, 18 May 2019 16:07:39 +0100

Thanks very much for taking a look at this (and in such depth). I did find this on the chebfun website: "No, Chebfun does not work in Octave, because it relies too intimately on the object-oriented features of MATLAB.” which I posted on #octave earlier (when I thought my email had not been received). But I agree it should not produce an illegal instruction.

I am sad that I can’t use chebfun but it is not essential to what I am doing.

Thanks once again.

Dominic Steinitz
Twitter: @idontgetoutmuch