version 5.1.0 is not installing

From: Rudresh Dixit
Subject: version 5.1.0 is not installing
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2019 16:34:24 +0530

Hello, I downloaded octave 5.1.0 .exe file from official site and when i installing it, it is showing the  popup window as in attachment. I previously installed it but one day my avast antivirus software showed a threat to octave and I moved it to virus chest. I delete all the previous octave files and still it is showing the popup window as in attachment. Can you help me please?

I’m protected online with Avast Free Antivirus. Get it here — it’s free forever.