RE: Impossible to install pkg struct above ver. 1.0.12 into Octave 5.1.0

From: Bentley, Brendon
Subject: RE: Impossible to install pkg struct above ver. 1.0.12 into Octave 5.1.0 Win x64 binary
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2019 07:01:44 +0000

No, there was no struct v1.0.15 installed on the x64 Win binary which I
grabbed.  I know this because I require the function "jacobs" which is part of
the package "optim".  WHen I attempted to install pkg optim Octave complained
about optim's dependencies on pkgs statistics and struct v 1.0.12 (or higher, i
suppose).  I proceeded to install pkg statistics, but I am unable to install
pkg optim because of the issue that I requested assistance with.  Please will
you assist me with getting pkg optim working?  What can I do to make it work?

Best regards,
Brendon