Re: Calling Octave built in functions from C, not C++

From: Andreas Weber
Subject: Re: Calling Octave built in functions from C, not C++
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2019 12:10:27 +0100

Am 26.01.19 um 03:29 schrieb Allan Branscomb:
The task is to call the polyfit and polyval functions from a C function ... I want to call these functions directly, without use of the Octave interpreter.

Have you had a look how these functions are implemented in GNU Octave? You won't be able to run these without interpreter.

I think the best option for you is to pick one of the many C libraries which can do that, for example GSL - GNU Scientific Library

-- Andy