Re: 'syms' command

From: Colin Macdonald
Subject: Re: 'syms' command
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2019 10:40:25 -0800

On 2019-01-25 12:41 a.m., Kai Torben Ohlhus wrote:
https://github.com/cbm755/octsympy/wiki/Notes-on-Windows-installation#windows-installers-symbolic-from-octave-forge

Thank you both. I've just looked through those instructions and updated them a bit: any edits much appreciated as I don't often get to test on Windows.

I notice that sympy does not provide a .exe installer anymore! Their docs seem to suggest using "Anaconda" which is some kind of package management system for Windows. I will re-order the wiki instructions so that this is second recommended option.

Can anyone figure out how to install SymPy assuming Python was installed using the Windows installer? If so, edit the wiki linked above...