Re: help command

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: help command
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2019 18:31:40 +0900 (JST)

>Dear kai,
>I use help command in different ways. Such as, help sin and help format ..
>extra
>And when i write it in the command window or even in the editor it says "
>could not open c:\user\ibtihal : no such file or directory “
>I uploaded an image for the problem
>
>And what do you mean by “Which directory/path are you in? “
>Regard,
>Ibtihal
>

>On 17 Jan 2019, at 1:33 AM, Kai Torben Ohlhus <address@hidden> wrote:
>

>On Wed, Jan 16, 2019 at 2:54 PM ibtihal qutob wrote:
>>
>>Dear Octave team,
>>>have a problem in my octave program I could not solve.
>>>the “ help “ command does not work and when I write it, it says “ No such
>>>file or directory  “
>>>so pleas if you have the solution tell me.
>>>Thank you.
>>>Regards,
>>>Ibtihal
>>>

>>Dear Ibtihal,
>>

>>Please be a bit more verbose about your problem.  What is your intention to
>>use the "help" command?  When you start Octave and type into Octave's command
>>prompt:
>>

>>   >> help
>>

>>What do you see?  Which directory/path are you in?  See also
>>https://octave.org/doc/interpreter/Getting-Help.html
>>

>>Best,
>>Kai

I cannot see your image file on my Yahoo mail.

Does error messages appear in GUI?
If they appear in command windows, you can copy and paste as plain text.
If they appear in GUI, please upload where everyone can access.

To use Nabble thread,
http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/help-command-td4690918.html

is one of ways.

Tatsuro