Passing numbers from edit field to graph

From: Carola Forster
Subject: Passing numbers from edit field to graph
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2019 09:51:32 +0100

Dear Support-Team,

I am programming a Graphical User Interface to create simple graphs. Find a attached my created interface (gui.docx) and my code (ButtonsTools.txt). I want that when I type in a number in the edit field xmin, xmax and xstep that the x-axis is adapt, but I don´t know the suitable command for it. Can you help me?
So what I actually want is, that x=xmin:xstep:xmax, but I don´t know how to hand over it to the GUI.

Thank you for your help.

Carola Forster