Re: Looking for location of tmp directory in Octave flatpak.

From: Kai Torben Ohlhus
Subject: Re: Looking for location of tmp directory in Octave flatpak.
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2019 23:54:42 +0100

On Tue, Jan 1, 2019 at 7:10 PM RT <address@hidden> wrote:
Looking for location of tmp directory in flatpak.
I installed the Octave flatpak.  When I go to access the tmp directory while in the Octave directory it's not the same tmp directory as /tmp/  where is the Octave flatpak tmp directory located?

Thanks

Did you check the locations returned by the Octave commands [1]

>> tempdir
>> P_tmpdir

If this does not help, you must be more precise about the action that involves a temporary directory.

HTH,
Kai

[1] https://octave.org/doc/v4.4.1/Temporary-Files.html