Re: impz command from signal package

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: impz command from signal package
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2018 09:48:04 -0800

On Fri, Nov 09, 2018 at 13:11:06 -0500, Robert Carroll wrote:
> However, I get error ‘incorrect call to roots’ if I try to call:
>
> pkg load signal;
> [z, fs] = impz (x, y);
>
> Both are lines in my .m file. What is the correct way to access this
> function from the signal package?

That looks correct to me. In fact, I am unable to reproduce the error
you are seeing with the same call. Can you share what x and y are? Is it
possible that you have a non-standard 'roots' function in your load
path? Was the error message "incorrect call to roots" or was it

    error: Invalid call to roots.  Correct usage is:

     -- Function File: roots (C)

    …

--
mike