Re: package installing from flatpak/flathub

From: Ardid Ramirez, Joan Salvador
Subject: Re: package installing from flatpak/flathub
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2018 17:24:47 +0000

El dimecres, 7 de novembre de 2018, a les 12:19:31 EST, Tarmo Tapio va escriure:

  Thank you Rick. I have used that flathub and same command but not work.
  Maybe my mini laptop Acer Aspire one is faulty. Istalling xubuntu I got
  ACPI errors but I managed to install xubuntu 18.04.1.

  Tarmo

  Rick T kirjoitti 7.11.2018 klo 18.22:
  > I use ubuntu 18.04 and the package manager has a flathub version in there
  > also https://flathub.org/apps/details/org.octave.Octave
  >
  > then in the command window type '*pkg install -forge signal*' for the
  > signal package
  >
  > On Wed, Nov 7, 2018 at 10:57 AM Tarmo Tapio <address@hidden
  > <mailto:address@hidden>> wrote:
  >
  >     Is it so that nobody knows how to install signal and control
  >     packages to
  >     octave 4.4.1 version (xubuntu 18.04.1).
  >
  >     Tarmo
  >

  >     Tarmo Tapio kirjoitti 3.11.2018 klo 18.42:
  >     > Hi
  >     >
  >     > I should need  octave packages (signal, control,....). How can I
  >     > install them from flatpak/flathub?
  >     >
  >     > Tarmo
  >     >

It might be because you lack write access to default package folder on flatpak
installation. I would suggest opening an issue at
https://github.com/flathub/org.octave.Octave/issues

a.