Re: resize character picture

From: Pantxo
Subject: Re: resize character picture
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2018 02:46:28 -0600 (CST)

gigiolone123 wrote
> this is a originally graphic:
>
> https://gyazo.com/0c14cfc5ac8293cdd4598130c54ed640
>

> and this is his picture
>
> https://gyazo.com/ab930c30e59aa18e6a7144306e5d5de1
>

> Is it possible to keep the original size?
>

> --
> Sent from:
> http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/Octave-General-f1599825.html

Hi,

I guess (I need to guess since you did not provide a single line of code)
you have used the "print" or "saveas" functions to produce an output raster
figure. By default, those functions format the figure according to the
"paperposition" figure property. So you either need to change that property
before printing or to set "paperpositionmode" to "auto". Something like
this:

plot (1:10); ## Enlarge your figure as needed
set (gcf, "paperpositionmode", "auto")
print toto.png

In any event:
* please read the help string of the functions you try to use.
* please provide sample codes and explain a bit more what you are trying to
achieve

Pantxo